Latest Comments

Fear the Walking Dead ( 3 minutes ago )

HalliBot1138 : Damn Troy finally got his. I really liked the ending. 4/5 Enjoy!

Chelsea on the Rocks ( 11 minutes ago )

megalinda : 5/10 I am not sure why anyone felt that it was necessary to immortalize this hotel on the basis of its former and current tenants. This might appeal to a very few interested in the minutia self proclaimed artists. (Not all are without talent.) I could not finish this. The video like the hotel is in need of some restoration. Very blurry in spots. If you are infatuated New York, obscurities then you will like this video.

Penoza ( 14 minutes ago )

springfield45 : An addicting series, totally implausible with outrageous decisions.

American Horror Story ( 18 minutes ago )

christmastiger : So the Zodiac connection was fake but was the SCUM thing true? Like were they really genuinely wanting to kill all dudes like that would be feasible or not psychotic? Makes sense having Lena Dunham be the leader of that.

My Name Is Earl ( 22 minutes ago )

raven13 : Craig T. was so good in this episode.

Criminal Minds ( 22 minutes ago )

alias6969 : That last scene between Emily and Luke was hard to watch. Emily has completely lost her acting skills it seems. One episode she seems fine but then this one she seems bland and out to lunch. I just can't relate to her character anymore, I like Matt the new guy way more than her. Time for her to go!

Hit the Road ( 23 minutes ago )

whodunit : There were a few laughs but it felt very middle of the road. Maybe the show will improve going forward. I'll try another episode to see.

Star Trek: Voyager ( 25 minutes ago )

rondaxi : Good lord, Harry is hopeless with women. Yet again, he proves himself to be on the fast track to dying a virgin. In other news, Seven can assimilate me any time. Resistence is futile. ;)

Z Nation ( 27 minutes ago )

manditoe : Well this is a bit unexpected, I hope it get's a bit crazy again. What is happening with people disappearing, creepy or what! I do miss the Blue Murphy n hope he goes back that was.. lol

Fear the Walking Dead ( 27 minutes ago )

kdhbar : Madison is a cunt...(A word I very rarely use) please kill her off.... PLEASE!!!!!!!

Mindhunter ( 47 minutes ago )

EllenRipley : While the subject matter of this show is not "new" by any means, it's quite refreshing to watch something about serial killers that's not a documentary or procedural faggotry like Criminal Minds. The atmosphere and dialogue are great.

The Shannara Chronicles ( 48 minutes ago )

Jtmoustache : This must be the least garded castle in the history of cinema.

Riverdale ( 59 minutes ago )

Artemis2010 : I think the killer is Cherif Keller.

Frontier ( 1 hour ago )

BC_Peach : I'm so glad to see this is back for a second season as we really enjoyed watching season one. Personally I'm really glad they decided to "Hollywood it up" as one person put it vs. the usual tendency for our Canadian produced historical films, mini-series, etc., to be so completely period accurate that they just put me to sleep trying to watch them. In my opinion there has to be a happy medium in order to have an exciting, interesting show that's going to hold the viewers interest, and they have done that with this series. Plus Jason Momoa doesn't hurt to look at. 👍👍

The Glass Castle ( 1 hour ago )

annelapham : great acting, of course, woody harrelson is a proven performer. this is a story worth telling and watching. most of us can relate to some of the happennings in this film. not for the faint of heart; anyone who has lived or been dependent on an alcoholic or addict knows its a crazy out of control, dangerous ride

My Name Is Earl ( 1 hour ago )

raven13 : Great opening to a great episode.

Black-Ish ( 1 hour ago )

BeauTyStarZ : LOL hes soft Zoe - get another one! cute and fun family show with all of the traditional sitcom family drama.. one of the last, so enjoy while you can!

The Shannara Chronicles ( 1 hour ago )

manditoe : That was a good episode, I don't trust that Queen though!

Person of Interest ( 1 hour ago )

BeautifulDaze : I like the series but the cheese factor was extra cheesy with a side of cheese for this episode.. It was a "who done did it" setting with some REAAALLY bad acting by the extras.. One of the things that bothers me about the series is apparently New York detectives have jurisdiction everywhere & their CSI is nonexistent..

The Babysitter ( 1 hour ago )

Bjorn_diffus : Great Horror/ comedy making fun of the clichés of slasher horrors. In the same style as Final Girls and Freaks of nature. Solid 4/5

Lethal Weapon ( 2 hours ago )

GirlWatchinFlix : Cool episode! ..but awwww that sweet mushy sad ending :( LOL..but Riggs is too good for her. This show has good pace..everything flows so smooth n full of fun

Queen Sugar ( 2 hours ago )

Bigram08 : This show is incredibly powerful 3 episodes in.

Misfit Garage ( 2 hours ago )

jaracas : This episode showed just how bad a "finished" build can be. There are Rat-Rods with better paint jobs than this. I wanted to say more, but it's not worth it. I wont be watching this any more as it falls into the category of "fool me once..."

Wake in Fright ( 2 hours ago )

Ravenousbird : From the first, all I could think about was how flipping saturated in alcohol he was. Jeez, I would be flat out.

The Babysitter ( 2 hours ago )

sunshinedaydreamz : Thoroughly enjoyable movie. This is a difficult genre to get right, which is why it's not done very often. Timing and balance must be just right. Well IMO this was done right. The movie just flew by and I loved every minute. . And to the people who thought this was inappropriate because of the sexual connotations, are a little ridiculous. That is the age that kids hit puberty, it is natural and it is a part of life. What is wrong with showing a crush on your babysitter? It wasn't gratuitous or inappropriate in any way. People take life way to serious. It's meant to be fun, and this was a fun movie.

Zoom ( 2 hours ago )

goddammit : ok if you're 12 i guess, i just get a twisted stomach watching cheesy chit.

Riverdale ( 2 hours ago )

AbeerAli93 : The gunner looks like Hal.. I have a feeling it's him, I just don't know why he's target them

Zoom ( 2 hours ago )

Lost_Memory : Really good family movie, worth a watch or 5.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit ( 2 hours ago )

literati : #MeToo Villager For rapists OR For survivors, which are you? You are one or the other and if you have done nothing to combat the fact a new sexual assault occurs every 98 Seconds in the US then you are the villager the rapist needs to do the harm they do. They require your inaction and ignorance to succeed. You don't have to cast slurs or send pictures or do anything violent to support them... you can just do nothing and say nothing to support rapists continued attacks. This episode addresses that fact. 5/5 PS: more info on my profile page here.

Lethal Weapon ( 2 hours ago )

GirlWatchinFlix : Luv this show..just a smooth fun ride with no bs and well written n acted n funny in many parts. Good episode!

Black Clover ( 2 hours ago )

tbooker022 : A Brother versus Brother competition on who will become the magic king, a worthy watch, 5/5

Murder Maps ( 2 hours ago )

Cyber_Cat : Could you imagine all criminals being this polite and helpful? I'm referring to S03E02. This show is pretty good ..

Homicide Hunter: Lt. Joe Kenda ( 3 hours ago )

Blindmelon : The comment about the audio must have been for a previous version that was pulled judging by when it was posted. The current links were posted 9 hours after the comment about the audio. The current links are fine on the audio and video quality. :)

Juni Taisen: Zodiac War ( 3 hours ago )

tbooker022 : It's the hunger games but replace the romance with betrayal and there's a bunch of great twist, I'm loving this one already!

Ten Days in the Valley ( 3 hours ago )

ultimate5195 : Kyra's Still Hot.....Tight Body, She's Aging Well...

Homicide Hunter: Lt. Joe Kenda ( 3 hours ago )

MarisaCole70 : The upload I watched was absolutely perfect, if someone has trouble hearing it, then they need to check their hearing. Or their computer. I would like to thank all the uploaders for doing a great job, and encourage them to keep doing it.

Liar (UK) ( 3 hours ago )

ultimate5195 : The son was jealous of his dads, hot Lovers....he killed him.

Star Trek Continues ( 3 hours ago )

swans2525 : a verry sad ep when a forced siffilisation make it so a woman forced into slavery,had only one option to end her own life.but she will be remembered always for the desperade action she did in the end to make herself a marter in the eyes of all who knew her.

Designated Survivor ( 3 hours ago )

alias6969 : The writing is getting much better the last few episodes, much like it was the first Season. If they could just find a way to get rid of this Lyor Guy everything would be great, because he is such a Turd! I don't trust that FBI guy, I never did the 1st Season. 5/5

Blade Runner 2049 ( 3 hours ago )

Ravenousbird : A sequel that stays very true to the original, in my opinion. It was a beautiful, interesting film. I'm not sure why others are saying 'no action' because there certainly was a good amount of satisfying action to be had. Maybe it's watching a CAM vs cinema? I'm looking forward to watching this again when the BRrip is released.

You're the Worst ( 3 hours ago )

christmastiger : Gretchen kind of really sucks now, Lindsey and Edgar are carrying the show.

Ten Days in the Valley ( 3 hours ago )

Ravenousbird : In many ways I feel it is simply Kyra Sedgwick and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje holding this series together at this point. The story is plodding at times, and meandering at others. I hope they tighten things up.

Designated Survivor ( 4 hours ago )

kat2u61 : All in all not bad but I wish Kiefer would stop being such a gag-worthy goody-two-shoes. No-one is that perfect!

The Shannara Chronicles ( 4 hours ago )

captainbritain : The Heroes are getting their asses kicked ...

Flatliners ( 4 hours ago )

warcover : Wondering how such an intriguing concept can be so poorly executed . Twice .

Strong Island ( 4 hours ago )

Scuz : I found this documentary to be powerful and nicely filmed. Painfully naked. It has done its job..It definitely moved me. * The person commenting about the conflict and in this overused attempt of trying to trivialise certain truths in life, because they make him uncomfortable. The injustice done was mostly about the jury..Sick murders happen indeed, but for a jury not to indict that..thats where it goes really wrong. I can go into all details about the complexity of racial bias etc, but I don't think it would enter closed minds. Anyway..powerful documentary!

Terror in the Woods ( 4 hours ago )

heavens_lil_devil : Skipped the first story... the second one was alright.. seemed more believable, sure isn't no paranormal witness or the dead files tho..

The 1980s: The Deadliest Decade ( 4 hours ago )

HunterThompson : For some reason, the links for all the shows from the ID channel are unwatchable because the sound keeps cutting off. (Homicide Hunter: Lt. Joe Kenda, dead silent, The 1980s: The Deadliest Decade, etc). Could the uploaders be so kind as to double check before uploading the links ? Thanks for your understanding.

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments

Fear the Walking Dead

HalliBot1138 : Damn Troy finally got his. I really liked the ending. 4/5 Enjoy!

Chelsea on the Rocks

Penoza

American Horror Story

My Name Is Earl

raven13 : Craig T. was so good in this episode.

Criminal Minds